Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Earth Summit 2012

I entered a Video Speech contest.  Spur of the moment, no expectations to win, but I was intrigued by the opportunity to give a message to the world...so I entered.

Watch it here: http://datewithhistory.com/en/vote/#!/media/10854

The theme of the contest is to share "the world I want", in attempts to inspire change and sustainability for the health and wellbeing of our Earth and humankind.

The winner receives an all expenses paid trip to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil this June for the UN hosted Earth Summit...that part excites me...but the winner also gives their speech to our world's recognized leaders...that part is intimidating.  The winner will be determined by first, public votes, then by paneled votes.

If you want to vote, click the yellow star beneath your favorite video (it will prompt you to create an account OR connect via your Facebook account). 

1 comment:

  1. Great job David! If you win, can I go to Rio with you and Jenny as your personal interpreter?! :)

    ReplyDelete