Sunday, August 28, 2011

Family Fun!

For our last weekend in the US we enjoyed some time with family. Saturday night we went to an outdoor Lee Ann Womack concert. We arrived early to have a picnic on the lawn. I love outdoor picnics, they feel so simple and natural. It was a really fun evening and I do love me some country music.
I look mad in this picture, but I'm not...I promise
And I look like I'm sleeping in this picture, but I'm not...I promise
Then on Sunday we went to Flat Rock with our "extended family" (the Klines) and enjoyed some good food and adventure. We were able to climb a high ropes course and swing through the air by dropping 50 feet! Adrenaline rush...and several screams.
Chris and I getting ready. Game face.This is me coming down from my climb. You can't see it, but my hands and legs are shaking.David making the climb up.Swinging through the air!
It was a great weekend with lots of great loved ones! We feel very blessed by all the support we're receiving from our family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment