Sunday, August 28, 2011

Los Libros

I've already decided that the hardest part of packing up your life is deciding what books we'll take with us to Guatemala (especially since we're only taking 3 or 4 pieces of luggage). I love to read. I love being invited into someone else's life and experiences. I love being distracted from some of my own life issues by going into another person's world. And, then again, at the same time I love reading about how someone else is experiencing similar things as me and we can somehow relate through pages. If I'm not feeling well or can't sleep, reading is great therapy. All that to say, it's hard for me to decide what books I want to read for the next 12 months. We've been putting some books aside and frequenting Half Price Books for some cheap finds. The picture above is some of the books that we're thinking of taking. But if you have any suggestions or good reads, we'll take all advice! Or if you happen to read a great book in the next couple months, feel free to mail it down to Panajachel, Guatemala once you're through with it. Just a thought. ( ;

No comments:

Post a Comment